Windows VPS Web Hosting?
Windows VPS Web Hosting means Virtual Private Server that runs the operating system from Microsoft known as Windows Server.It gives you more freedom with root access, plus you can install an SSL certificate, as well as any type of software all without the responsibility of a physical dedicated server.
About Virtual Private Server (VPS)
Virtual Private Server (VPS) is a virtualized server. A VPS hosting environment provides the user both shared hosting and dedicated hosting. VPS Hosting is one of the several ways to host your website. To have a site on the web, you need the files pertaining to your website on a web server.
To host a website online, you need to have your website files on a web server. Setting up and managing a server is not just expensive, but also difficult. Purchasing a web hosting service makes it easier for a person with little or no technical knowledge to host a website online as all he/she needs to do is just upload their site files in a third party web server. They need not worry about setting up the server.
Windows VPS Web Hosting Features
They have a dedicated allocation of resources. The user is completely free to choose disk space and storage, monthly data transfers according to their needs.
Offers dedicated server functions that provides users root access to run various operating systems, install applications, and manage reselling services.
Enables users to scale their website. Scalability refers to the ability to handle sudden, increased workloads on the server, typically by utilizing redundant system resources.
24/7 Technical Support and Service Monitoring
Provides users with 24/7 technical support and service monitoring throughout the year. It also allows users to interact with well informed IT experts who can clear all their queries and provide them better clarity about the ambit of windows VPS hosting.
Windows VPS Web Hosting Advantages
1. A Windows VPS environment is easier to manage if you don’t have technical team or IT skills in house. It boasts a more familiar GUI or graphical interface. It’s really easy to use any Windows user will feel comfortable.
2. If you’re developing in ASP or ASP.NET, the Windows environment is all about integration and support for these scripts.
3. Ideal for users with a MS SQL database. It kinda makes sense that since they are from the same company they work perfectly together, right?
4. Lots of support from Microsoft, such as regular and seamless updates when it comes time.
5. The users will be entitled with optimum performance with 99.5% of network connectivity and high speed.
6. Cost effective and less expensive services compared to other dedicated servers.
How do I migrate my web hosting contents to Windows VPS hosting?
Our team can provide insights and share best practices for your migration and we provide all types of hosting. You Just call us at 040-40888039 to contact technical experts.