As a business entity you always wanted to grow your business, and you don’t want to get your system attacked by malwares. Small businesses are always are targeted by cyber attacks. What all every business entity needs to do is to keep your data safe from attacks and data breaches.
Symantec End Point Security for Business
Symantec EndPoint protection gives protection to laptops, desktops. With flexible cloud management, you have the most convenient way to protect your business. Layers of protection keeps system secure.
It possess five layers of protection in one –
Network: Symatec’s network threat protection technology analyzes whole incoming data and blocks threats while travel through the End points. Rules-based firewall and browser protection are also included to protect against web based attacks.
File: Signature-based antivirus and advanced file heuristics look for and eradicate malware on a system to protect against viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, bots, adware, and rootkits
Reputation: Symantec’s unique Insight correlates whole linkages between users, files, and websites to detect rapidly mutating threats.
Behavior: SONAR leverages artificial intelligence to provide zero-day protection. It effectively stops new and unknown threats by monitoring nearly 1,400 file behaviors while they execute in real-time to determine file risk
Repair: Power Eraser aggressively scans infected endpoints to locate advanced persistent threats and remove tenacious malware. Remote support enables the administrator to trigger the Power Eraser scan and remedy the infection remotely from the Symantec Endpoint Protection management console
Symantec EndPoint Security for Business Features
|Features||Symantec EndPoint Security for Business|
|Asset Management||Keeps records of each network asset and its activity. Discovers new assets accessing the network.|
|System Isolation||Cuts off network connection or temporarily inactivate applications until incidents are remedied.|
|Device Control||Manages user network accessibility on laptops and mobile devices.|
|Web Control||Filters websites and manages whitelisting to enforce compliance protocols for users accessing the internet within the network.|
|Endpoint Intelligence||Analysis for users to examine threat intelligence to their End point devices|
|Firewall||Protects endpoint devices from a variety of attacks and malware threats.|
|Malware Detection||Provides multiple techniques and information sources to alert users of malware occurrences.|
|Security Validation||The product has a recurring examination process to update your intelligence reports as new threats emerge.|
- This multi-layered security concept increases the overall security level for the business delivering all-in-one protection for both endpoints and server infrastructure.
- Wall-to-wall protection against zero-day threats — Security risks are being stopped at the point of entry and new, unknown or yet-unsigned threats are being detected and blocked before they can harm your network.
- Industry-leading risk detection technology — Symantec delivers highly efficient protection using the Symante Global Intelligence Network.
- Compatibility with Symantec Network Access Control — There’s no need to implement third-party agent or endpoint access software – Symantec Endpoint Protection enables each endpoint for Symantec Network Access Control.
- Easy migration and integration — Migrating from previous Symantec security packages has now been made easy.
Why Choose Fgrade Global Services?
Our team of experts will provide 24/7 Support and diagnose you problem absolutely free. We always starts with free Consultation and suggests multiple better solutions for your Business growth at affordable prices