Email setup on iPhone
Account configuration on you iOs/iPhone device
1. Tap Add Account, tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account.
2. Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account.
3.Tap Next. Mail will try to find the email settings and finish your account setup. If Mail finds your email settings, tap Done to complete your account setup.
If Mail can’t find your email settings, you need to enter them manually. After you enter your email address and password, tap Next, then follow these steps:
1. Choose IMAP or POP for your new account.
zimpop.fgrade.com 993 (example details)
zimsmtp.fgrade.com 587 (example details)
2. Enter the information for Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server. Then tap Next.
3. If your email settings are correct, tap Save to finish. If the email settings are incorrect, you’ll be asked to edit them.
Please login with email@example.com credentials to https://cpanel.fgrade.com (example link) >> “user CP” Tab>>client setup>> client setup
Here you will find incoming & outgoing server details & port details.
I hope the above information will help you.
Also, find Email services help here.