Email Newsletter Design
Email marketing is key strategy for any modern business. But most of them don’t use this strategy to its full potential and therefore don’t feel the email marketing effect. In order to get the most out of any emails that you send out, you need a great email newsletter. Its main purpose is to remind the users about your company’s products and informs the users about what you are up to and helps you build a relationship with them. Users will like a newsletter is only it brings them some value, for more read full info about email newsletter design.
The fundamental rule for creating an interesting email newsletter is to keep it relevant and up-to-date information and always make sure that it is enjoyable and interesting to read. Users sign up for the newsletter so that they are informed about things that they normally don’t find information about. Example: latest offers and deals related to a particular product or services, etc. Design a newsletter that suits it a chief purpose that is to announce a new product or promote a new service. Here are some guidelines for the design and content of the email newsletter,
- An entire newsletter should be related to only one product or service.
- You can adopt a catalog style or you can create a summary of your website.
- Use good images and colors and make it visually pleasing as possible. You can also use images to guide your users to important content and messages.
- You can design it in a one-column or multi-column layout or a mixture of both.
- Make sure that it is easy to unsubscribe, but don’t remind them how to do it every time.
- Newsletter sign-up, Your job is to create an email newsletter design that is convincing enough for the users to subscribe to your newsletter. Users subscribe to newsletters that would benefit them.
- Proper information, The newsletter should contain proper information about what they will receive, and identify the benefits of signing up. Make sure to keep up promises that you make in your newsletters like exclusive offers and deals. Make sure that the newsletter tells the user how often they will receive it. Don’t try to squeeze in too much information in one newsletter. Make it straight to the point and no unnecessary information.
- Rewarding Subscribers, It is a good strategy to reward your users to subscribe to your newsletter like for example, offering cash-back and or exclusive discounts. The users may send your newsletter to their friends or family and this will generate more leads and subscribers.
- Keep subscription questions short and simple: Users don’t like to spend too time on filling out forms. Make sure that all you need is their email address and nothing else.
- Subject Line, The first thing is to make the user to open your email to read your newsletter, to make this possible you need to have an attractive subject line that grabs their attention. Try mentioning the specific offer that is realistic or short information in the subject line itself.
- Your email newsletter design should contain links to your website and any other links about your company, product or services.